Entrance hallwayCommunal entrance hall with stairs or lift to the 9th Floor. Private entrance to hallway with intercom entry phone and airing cupboard.
Living roomEnjoying a south facing aspect and direct sea views; window with door leading to;
Private balconyA delightful private balcony with space for table and chairs, enjoying panoramic views of the sea. (This was completely refurbished in 2019)
KitchenA 1950's fitted kitchen, sink with drawers and cupboards under, space for cooker and refrigerator, further cupboard space with shelves and cupboards above, part tiling to walls, window with outlook to the rear and door leading out to rear.
BedroomOutlook to the rear with a range of fitted wardrobes.
BathroomComprising of white suite with full length bath with polished slate panel, wall mounted wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, WC, part tiling to walls and window.
Lease detailsWe have been verbally advised the property is held on a 999 year lease and is being sold with a share in the freehold. The current service charge is £9388/annum.
N.B.* A’ rated PVCu double glazing, with low ‘E’ emission glass, was installed in 2015 and comes with a FENSA Certificate and a ten year insurance backed guarantee.
* A new installation of electrical wiring with a test certificate (2000)
* The Service Charge includes unlimited supply of hot water.
* Marine Court enjoys 24-hour concierge.
* The selling price of the flat includes a loan of £3,282 to Marine Court Freeholders Ltd, which will be repaid in the fullness of time to the owner of the flat through dividends.
* The flat comes within Council Tax Band ‘A’.
* The Freeholder of the flat is a Tier 1/ ‘A’ Shareholder, who is entitled to a share of the income from the disposal of lease extensions and a share of the income from storage and aerial rents.
Based on a sale price of £105,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.